在綫播放歌曲

今日播放:平安のエイリアン

Saturday, July 9, 2011

9 July, I joined the BERSIH's rally...

9 July is Saturday, I take leave from company, and plan to joined this rally. YES, is me, alone. My colleagues all said they scare, or give me many many reasons to join this PEACEFUL rally. They didn't come this event, but later they sms me asked for this... if want to know more detail why don't come?

900am. I arrived SOGO area by KTM to station Bank Negara. While I passed through the bridge, I saw this scene:


There was no cars on this Jalan Kuching.


The other side.

On the day before my friend said gather in SOGO, but in this morning he said have to change the place, to KL Sentral. I thought this is a good idea because whole SOGO area was already surrounded by FRU.


This photo was taken on the bridge. Police trucks were stand-by.


Other side of main road (SOGO).

After that I walked around SOGO area... all are police!! So changed the gathering venue is a good idea.

Then I went KL Sentral by KTM too, and met some friends at there (actually only 3 people). And there were some people who gathered at here are from CARI FORUM. 1100 am, we seperated into many groups (2 people per group), and my group's destination is chowkit, and my other friends went to Pasar Seni.

Before that, my partner said that his Malay friends were caught... The event was't started yet... haiz...

By monorail to Titiwangsa station, my partner met his friends, total 6 people include me, then walked to the place. That time, I get sms from friend: she said that she met Nga Kor Ming them, and take photo with them...

OK, now we arrived chowkit, but not many people there.


People not concentrated, I didn't know which one is supporter and which one is just come to take a look.

Then we went to the Shell petrol station and wait the time...


There were many people sit or stroll along the petrol station... They were supporters.

Time was not coming yet, about 1230 pm, FRU start moved on.


FRU gathered, people also gathered...

RUN!!!!!
FRU moved towards us!!
(no photo)

We ran into small road turned and turned, and I almost missed with my partners. Fortunately we met after come out to the main road.


They took Shell station.


The guy who wear yellow shirt: Stay together!!! Fight with them!!
(but nobody follow him)

Yes, there were no any leader in this place. What we have to do now, or next step, nobody can tell us. Only we know, we have to go to the merdeka stadium.


SHIT!! They shot the tear gas!!

RUN! RUN! RUN!!
Then we moved back to the lrt station (I think is chowkit lrt star line), then turn into another main road.

Afternoon, prayer's time (If not wrong is "waktu Zohor", about 100 pm), we sit down ans take a rest at mamak stall. Somebody who hungry order food, and I only order teh o ais limau.
That time we got message that Anuar was beated, Ambiga and Azmin Ali was arrested... And Petaling Street there are more people so some FRU and policeman had to move to that place.

My partner said to the malay uncles beside me: Lihat, tauke kedai mamak ini barulah pandai, buka kedai, lagi untung... Siapa cakap ini boleh bawa kesan yg tak baik bagi ekonomi?

OK, pray time finish... o? what happened there?


Looked like got a leader.

Although over 200 pm, we have to send the BERSIH message tho whole Malsysia, whole world!!
Start moving!!!!


Go Go Go!!


Front side.


Back side.

Who say this rally only 5 to 6 thousand persons? Just in this place I thought already got 5 to 6 thousand persons here. If add the people who in Petaling Street, it could reach 10 thousand, or more.


Weather looked not good.


Hey! Come together! Mari la!!


Then went through marketplace.


When I saw this building... Why in this group not many Chinese? Where were the Chinese? They think the election is no problem? They think the country they stay is ok? Their education is no problem?


Came out from the small lane, and found another way.

Then... Rainning.
So I no took the photo... and the camera is company asset, if the camera spoil I will die.
But the rain was falling for 10 minutes, and stopped.
That time, we arrived Jalam Ampang, near to the destination.
And our group met another group. Number of people increase one times.


BERSIH! BERSIH!


Back side.


SHIT! Tear Gas Come Again!!

That time, I had touched little bit the smoke... Warghhhhh the smell....
The people not concentrated, my gang also separated into 2 group and lost their way.
Now my gang left 4 persons... waiting for command.
This group no leader, it is so difficult if want moving...


People was less and less... where are they?

After waiting for 40 min, big group is coming from front...


Oh! The group came back?

That time I knew, people here less because they went towards....


"KLCC!!!" They said like that.

OK, then changed place to KLCC.
That time my partner said: if the BERSIH Leader announce to all that go merdeka stadium, but actually go KLCC...
I answered: It should be like that.


Start moving!


Wah... so many people...

On the way, we shout:

REFORMASI! REFORMASI!
BERSIH! BERSIH!
HANCUR! HANCUR!
HANCUR BN!
HANCUR SPR!
HANCUR UMNO!


Sorry ya, make traffic jam...
Rider: Although we not come, we support all of you! (pressing hon)


Police helicopter fly and fly...

There were no police here because of few reasons:
(1) Change the venue from stadium to KLCC
(2) Pudu there... you know, they attacked hospital
(3) They also want to eat and rest


ARRIVE.


Duduk! Duduk! Semua orang duduk!


People still continuous coming.


Concert Start!

While we reached there, first thing to do is - sing NEGARAKU.

Actually in here not only Malay India Chinese, the other country visitor also joined together!

The concert singers:
- Chua Jui Meng
- Dr. Hatta Ramlee
- Cehgu Bard
- Rafizi Ramlee

After they finished their speech, FRU and police came.


There were some warrior take out the Jalur Gemilang (Malaysia's flag) showed to them


RUN!!!

Tear gas again.
(No photo, that time I was running.)


Event was success, still many people stay here.


And some were leaving...

After that I heard one of my partner said, the water-cannon truck was coming and shot the water along the main road.
That time I and my partner went into small lane and prepared to go back.

HUUUUUU--------!!!
That day was a nice day.
You can see the things which never see before: all people, any race, go together, run together, shout together, talking to each other...

This is Malaysia that I want!

This event, BERSIH event, success! (for me).

YEAH!!

If all of people wear yellow shirt, I think this event is more spectacular.

Last....
Because of running for whole day, my shoes... HAHA....


Left leg.


Right leg.



REPORT FINISH.

Thank you for all.

Hope that the Chinese do not be timid if got this kind of event.
Join together!

=====================================

If you want KOTOR, ok, you support BN. I respect your decision.
Later got anything happen don't scold this and that. This is your choice.
Especially Johorian... They like to work in Singapore and use the money (Singapore Dollar) in Malaysia, they hope that the rate can increase, ok, I understand the reason you all are voting BN.

And somebody, think that entertainment is important than this rally (yes, I am saying you, people after 90s!).
Ya, this rally (for you, is "demonstrate"), peaceful rally, final goal is fair election and Malaysian's Malaysia, this kind of thing you may not understand... I know.
I start to worry about the future... If the country give to the people like that kind of person will become how....haiz.



Thank You All! BERSIH Warriors!!
See you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment